*Updates to our Query & Transact product are rolling out on a protocol by protocol basis. If the below instructions do not work for your selected protocol, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You can easily spin up a Query & Transact cluster from the Bison Trails platform.
- Click Create New Cluster
- Select Query & Transact from the dropdown
- Select your desired protocol
- Name your cluster
- Select a network
- Distribute your desired number of nodes across providers and regions.
- Add upgrades to your nodes, if applicable.
- Review your configuration
- Enter payment details
- Launch cluster
Once launched on the platform, a cluster can take anywhere from minutes to days to sync with the network. The wait time depends upon the protocol. A cluster can not be used until it is synced and running. You will receive an email alerting you to when the cluster is ready for use.
To access your cluster once it is ready, you will need to create an API access token or public access client.