The number of atoms created per block changes depending on the number of atoms currently staked in the network. The annualized inflation increases from a minimum of 7% to a maximum of 20% if less than 2/3 of the total atom supply is staked, and falls back down once it passes that line. The current rate can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What is Cosmos?
- What are Cosmos validators and how do they work?
- What is delegation in Cosmos?
- What is the reward rate on Cosmos?
- Can the atoms I delegate on the Cosmos protocol get slashed?
- How much do I have to / can I self-bond to my Cosmos Validator?
- What are Cosmos Sentry nodes and how do they work?
- Does Bison Trails use HSM’s (hardware security modules) for signing?
- Can I re-delegate my Atoms?
- How long does it take to unbond my atoms?