Yes, if a Cosmos Hub validator doesn't follow the protocol's rules, their bond and delegated atoms are both at risk of slashing. Bison Trails takes these risks extremely seriously and built its Cosmos infrastructure to minimize slashing risks to protect our customers.
Articles in this section
- What is Cosmos?
- What are Cosmos validators and how do they work?
- What is delegation in Cosmos?
- What is the reward rate on Cosmos?
- Can the atoms I delegate on the Cosmos protocol get slashed?
- How much do I have to / can I self-bond to my Cosmos Validator?
- What are Cosmos Sentry nodes and how do they work?
- Does Bison Trails use HSM’s (hardware security modules) for signing?
- Can I re-delegate my Atoms?
- How long does it take to unbond my atoms?