There is no self-bond requirement to run a Cosmos validator. Additionally, Bison Trails does not allow customers to self-bond tokens to their validator for security reasons. You are, however, welcome to delegate as much as they want to your validator!
Articles in this section
- What is Cosmos?
- What are Cosmos validators and how do they work?
- What is delegation in Cosmos?
- What is the reward rate on Cosmos?
- Can the atoms I delegate on the Cosmos protocol get slashed?
- How much do I have to / can I self-bond to my Cosmos Validator?
- What are Cosmos Sentry nodes and how do they work?
- Does Bison Trails use HSM’s (hardware security modules) for signing?
- Can I re-delegate my Atoms?
- How long does it take to unbond my atoms?