Yes! We work with each customer's custodian of choice to onboard our customers onto our infrastructure while adhering to the highest security standards. Your Algo tokens will always be in your custodian's control.
Articles in this section
- What is Algorand?
- What is a Participation node?
- What is a Relay node?
- Do I have to give Bison Trails my private keys to run an Algorand node?
- Does Bison Trails take custody of my Algorand tokens (algos)?
- Where are my Relay and Participation nodes located?
- Is there slashing in Algorand?
- Can I use a custodian for my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- Can I self-custody my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- What are my Algorand node metrics measuring?