Yes! Bison Trails is completely non-custodial and is happy to support customers that choose to self-custody. We have a thorough onboarding process to help you securely begin using our infrastructure.
Articles in this section
- What is Algorand?
- What is a Participation node?
- What is a Relay node?
- Do I have to give Bison Trails my private keys to run an Algorand node?
- Does Bison Trails take custody of my Algorand tokens (algos)?
- Where are my Relay and Participation nodes located?
- Is there slashing in Algorand?
- Can I use a custodian for my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- Can I self-custody my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- What are my Algorand node metrics measuring?