Bison Trails is a multi-cloud, multi-region node infrastructure provider with advanced orchestration, resourcing, and self-healing technologies. As such, your node may move between clouds and regions to bring you the best results and impeccable service, while staying outside the US and complying with guidance from the Algorand team.
Articles in this section
- What is Algorand?
- What is a Participation node?
- What is a Relay node?
- Do I have to give Bison Trails my private keys to run an Algorand node?
- Does Bison Trails take custody of my Algorand tokens (algos)?
- Where are my Relay and Participation nodes located?
- Is there slashing in Algorand?
- Can I use a custodian for my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- Can I self-custody my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- What are my Algorand node metrics measuring?