Algorand is a Proof of Stake protocol with open participation and fast transaction finality aiming to leverage its high transaction throughput to become the preferred medium of exchange for billions of users.
Articles in this section
- What is Algorand?
- What is a Participation node?
- What is a Relay node?
- Do I have to give Bison Trails my private keys to run an Algorand node?
- Does Bison Trails take custody of my Algorand tokens (algos)?
- Where are my Relay and Participation nodes located?
- Is there slashing in Algorand?
- Can I use a custodian for my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- Can I self-custody my Algos while using Bison Trails infrastructure?
- What are my Algorand node metrics measuring?